Popular Posts

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Meet My Boss

Hello all,

I'm Ashley, humble companion/servant of Miss Zoey, the lovely lady you will see around here. 

I'm 23, working on my bachelor's and a babysitter.  That's probably sufficient for now.

Zoey is...

stubborn.

But besides that, Zoey is a year old black and tan longhair mini dachshund.  She weighs in at a whopping 9.3 pounds. 

She got parvovirus almost immediately after I got her. 

She spent 4 days and 3 nights at the vet's office and was very close to not making it.

She came home weighing only 2 pounds. 

She has the cutest little crook in her tail that she was born with.

She loves treats and will steal them from other dogs if they aren't careful (sometimes right out of their mouth).

She's all talk with little action.

And I love her very much.

Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment